That is crazy!!!! I don't know if he is being selfish or if his parents put him up to what he is doing. Something doesn't sound quite right.
[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=26293 422"]Child Bankrupts Make-A-Wish Foundation Video by The Onion - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=26293422@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mys pace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@26293422[/ame]
crazyness
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
That is crazy!!!! I don't know if he is being selfish or if his parents put him up to what he is doing. Something doesn't sound quite right.
Leave it to The Onion to come up with a good story. That's classic haha. That has to be one of the better ones I've seen from them in a while. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I think that the parents should put a stop to his selfishness! He is clearly making a mockery out of something that was created to do every sick child some good, and through his selfishness, has now jeopardized every sick child's dream. What is to keep him from wishing for all the wealth in the world?
What is sad is the fact that his parents refuse to do anything to stop it.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that the parents should put a stop to his selfishness! He is clearly making a mockery out of something that was created to do every sick child some good, and through his selfishness, has now jeopardized every sick child's dream. What is to keep him from wishing for all the wealth in the world?
What is sad is the fact that his parents refuse to do anything to stop it. </div></div>
You do realize this isn't real. It is a made up story by The Onion.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What is sad is the fact that his parents refuse to do anything to stop it. </div></div>
Nope, that ain't sad.
The sad thing is above... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
We got a pro-bono legal team...and guess what? Chad wished away our legal team. Nothing we could do.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks